Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mayfield

The weather is cooling down, and my energy is revving up. After work last night I visited Mayfield Park again to experiment with my photography. The picture in the top right shows lillies in front of a structure in the backyard garden. I love the structure, although I'm not sure of its purpose. Inside it almost seems like a chicken coop. The picture in the top left shows a view through one window, into the structure and out through the other side of the structure into the woods beyond.

The bottom left picture is a view from the pond's edge toward the back of the home. The bottom right shows the waterfall flowing into the pond. I kept the shutter open for 2 seconds to make the flowing water veil-like. In the front you can see a feather from the molting peacocks.

I used an app called "Be Funky" to make the pictures of the structures look like watercolors. I am having great fun experimenting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment