Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!!

I often ask myself while eating, "How did someone ever come up with the idea to eat this?" As you can tell, I am quite curious; I want to find answers to some of those questions. So basically, this blog is about recipes for food that can be prepared in modern households (without too much time and labor) and the back-story behind that food.

Through food we can travel to different parts of the globe and different times in history, and discover how food has shaped history and culture. We can avoid letting schedules and budgets prevent us from going to places our imaginations long for. We can go beyond the financially difficult times we are in and create exciting locations and times right in our own kitchens. I hope you will join me on the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment